- Retail Financing
Audi Financial Services requires the following documents and items to be submitted through a dealer to consider an applicant for approval and funding:
- Letter from employer stating applicant's position, hire date, income and length of stay in the United States. And must provide a contact name and phone number for someone in the Payroll or Human Resources Department of the applicant's employer or future employer.
- A copy of the applicant's United States Social Security card or copy of a letter from the Social Security Administration including the assigned Social Security number. This must be provided at the time of application.
- Copy of Visa with expiration date (with picture blacked out).
- For applicants who plan to extend their stay beyond the date shown on their Visa, we will accept the length of stay in the U.S. shown on the applicant's employment letter, employment contract, Permanent Resident Card, or I-94 form in order to determine the specific finance terms.
- Three personal references from individuals residing in the United States.
- Monthly payment may not exceed 25% of the gross monthly income.
- Minimum gross income of $45,000 per year.
- Verification of residence and phone number.
Disclaimer: Qualification is subject to verification prior to approval. Customer eligibility limited to program benefits once per degree with only one open account at a time.