Learning the Differences Between the Audi Q5 and the Audi Q3
Both the Audi Q3 and the Audi Q5 are small crossover SUVs and we absolutely love all that they have to offer. However, many drivers from the areas ask us the question: what's the difference between these two models? Well, we here at Rusnak/Pasadena Audi have the details you need to discover whether it's the Q3 or the Q5 that will meet your driving needs.
The Differences Between the Audi Q5 and the Q3
- The Q3 starts at $32,750 MSRP while the Q5 starts at $41,850 MSRP.
- The Audi Q5 comes with standard heated exterior mirrors, unlike the Q3.
- The Q3 comes in three trim levels - the Premium, Premium Plus, and Prestige. The Q5 comes in the same three trim levels as well, however the Premium Plus trim offers the choice of two engines.
- The Audi Q5 comes with additional standard features - such as a garage door opener - and available features - such as HD Radio and Rear Side Airbags.
- The Audi Q5 boasts more interior space, including head room, shoulder room, and leg room.
- The Audi Q3 only has one engine offering: a four-cylinder engine hitting 200 horsepower
- The Audi Q5 offers two engines: a four-cylinder engine hitting 220 horsepower and a V6 engine hitting 272 horsepower.
- The Q3 comes standard with a front-wheel drive transmission. The Q5 boasts standard all-wheel drive.
- The Q3's base engine offers an EPA-estimated 23 mpg combined. The Q5's four-cylinder engine offers an EPA-estimated 22 mpg combined, while the V6 engine offers an EPA-estimated 21 mpg combined.
New 2017 Audi Q5
: New Audi Q5 For Sale in
Vehicles Located at: 267 West Colorado
Boulevard, Pasadena California